Make a Donation
Thank you for considering Silverbackks for your charitable giving.
Silverbackks is a federally recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization (2014).
What began as a simple idea of offering bottled water to those in need during a hot Kansas summer has evolved into something far greater. We are a volunteer network that assists other organizations as well as doing work on our own with specialized outreach programs helping with numerous needs within our community.
Originally founded in 2011, we have been able to sustain our programs through the generosity of donors and the time of our volunteers. As we look to the future we plan to strive towards satisfying even more needs in our community.
To do that, we need your help.
There are several ways to contribute a tax deductible donation:
- Mail a check or money order to Silverbackks 501 SW Jackson Suite 300D Topeka, KS 66603
- To donate quickly, click the PayPal donate button below.
- Purchase a Silverbackks t-shirt! Each purchase buys TWO shirts, one for yourself and one for a person in need. CLICK HERE to see our current t-shirt inventory. Email email@example.com with your order.
- Shop online through AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate a percentage of each purchase to Silverbackks at no cost to you.
- Drop off in-kind donations. All of our program succeed with in-kind donations, from new and gently used bras for our SilverBra program, to personal hygiene and warmth items.
- Check our SilverBags and SilverSprout current inventory for urgently needed items. All in-kind donations can be dropped off at any of the convenient locations listed below.
Topeka Drop Off Locations (View Map):
PT’s at College Hill (aka Flying Monkey)
1635 Sw Washburn Ave Ste A
Nibs House of Coffee
2525 NW Topeka Blvd # A
Barbara’s Electrology Clinic
3601 SW 29th St. #205
Feel Good Nutrition
2841 SE Croco Rd
901 SW Fairlawn Rd
Edmonds & Woods Orthodontics, P.A.
2949 SW Wanamaker Drive
Jamie Hornbaker – State Farm
1615 SW 37th
Juli’s Coffee and Bistro
110 SE 8th Ave.
5221 SW 15th Ct
- Out of state in-kind donations, please mail to Silverbackks 501 SW Jackson Suite 300D Topeka, KS 66603
- Receipts available upon request.